To request a Return or Exchange, please e-mail email@example.com, explaining the reason for your return or exchange. (see rules below)
We will ONLY issue an exchange or return if we've received this e-mail otherwise we cannot assist you further.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Please attach or a receipt or proof of purchase
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- All sale items are final sale.
Once your return & exchange e-mail is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange
If you are approved, then your item will be processed, and the item you've requested will be mailed out within 10 days.
LATE OR MISSING RETURNS
If you haven’t received your item yet, first check your tracking number again, then contact Canada Post, it may take some time before your shipment is sent and ask to see the status.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you've read all of the instructions upon returns & exchanges to ensure the fastest service for your request.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail. If you don't receive an e-mail within an hour of your order, please e-mail email@example.com and ask for assistance!